Monday, April 2, 2012

New Beginnings Once Again

Today begins the Migrant Head Start season at the day care. It's hard to believe that these four winter months have just flown by. I remember saying goodbye to some of my little ones at Thanksgiving time like it was just yesterday, and now we're gearing up for a new group.

I will again be changing rooms and age groups, going back down to the younger toddlers. I think ours range from 22-26 months, or somewhere around there. I will be teaching with two adults that I worked with back in the fall, so we are already comfortable with one another. I'm really excited to begin something new because I'm definitely hitting a wall. Where exactly, I'm not so sure. But I need something to shake everything up, so hopefully this adds to that.

This week is also Holy Week. It will be a whole new experience for me. I've experienced the Triduum before, but definitely not like this. Maybe this week will shake things up as well and restore my balance somehow. I'm really looking forward to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment