Friday, September 16, 2011

Believe it or not, we're about one month into this adventure. Well, if you want to get technical, one month from the date I moved in is not until Tuesday, but come tomorrow, I will have been here four weeks already. Shocking, I know. Don't remind me that time is just FLYING by.

With that being said, Saturday marks my commitment. My family is coming and I am so excited to see them. My Mom, Dad and brother will be here Saturday afternoon. I have had countless Sisters come up to me with the same question. "Are you excited? Nervous? Ready? Dreading it? Huh? Huh? HUH???" Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but in no way can I tell that the community is looking forward to it...not.at.all. But I am excited as well. Excited, nervous, but ready. Let the real adventure begin.

Fall is here! Well, sort of. Temperature-wise, yes. When the leaves really begin to change color, call me. It's my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment